What is the story behind patient and empowered™?
The patient and empowered™ blog chronicles the personal cancer experience of its founder, Christine Boyle. More information about the blog can be viewed here.
What are the blog community and content usage guidelines?
- Always be respectful and civil.
- Please do not post personal or any other identifying information, such as your name, address, telephone number, etc.
- Any content deemed inappropriate will be deleted.
- Commercial solicitation or advertising on the blog is not permitted.
- All content contained on the blog including, but not limited to, blog posts, photos and graphic images may not be used or re-posted without written permission from patient and empowered™.
How often is the blog updated?
A new essay is posted every Tuesday.
Is patient and empowered™ on social media?
Yes, new content is posted every week to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
Are you interested in sharing other patient stories on patient and empowered™?
Yes! In the coming months we have plans to expand the blog to include patient stories. If you are interested in having your story featured on patient and empowered™, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.